New! IMMIGRANT STEPS TO AMERICAN DREAM Audio Book
Unlocking the value of YOUR Diversity & Achieving YOUR full Potential
In his story driven presentation, Sid Vaidya inspires Immigrant Students and Young Professionals. He offers practical advice on how to:
- Transform your image by showing that your dreams mean – Taking risks, making mistakes, learning how to redefine failure and being human.
- Emphasize the importance of “Networking” and “Soft Skills” to impress your boss, get better job offers and work more effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Embrace the organizational culture and capitalize on opportunities it presents
- Prove your value to the company so you can move up the achievement ladder faster
- Trade fear and doubt for courage and optimism
- Get out of your own way and allow yourself to dream big dreams
- Leverage the “Ten Laws of Immigrant Success” to achieve your own big dream
In listening to Immigrant Steps To American Dream, you will discover practical methods for overcoming obstacles to success. You will acquire an ample supply of wisdom presented in a memorable and thoroughly humorous way.
Listen to Chapter One